The ICCD publishes and manages the sale and circulation of the following works:
Cataloguing: tools developed by the technical services of the Institute for the editing of catalogue records
- Catalogue record: processing of layout for cataloguing in the function of specific disciplines
- Cataloguing examples
- Dictionary of terminology
- Photographic documentation
- Reports on cataloguing activity *
- Reports on the activities of the Institute*
Art and Archaeology
- Catalogues of museums and art galleries
- Artistic cultural material
Requests for publications:
- in person, after a telephone appointment: 06 58552221/2201
- by post to: ICCD v. di S. Michele, 18 – 00153 Roma
- by fax : 06 58332313
- by e-mail: email@example.com.
Cultural Institutes may request exchanges with publications of an equal interest value for the Institutes library,
tel. 0658552224/29 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- bank payment at any Agenzia della Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Gruppo BNP Paribas, IBAN: IT87M0100503382000000204491, SWIFT BIC: BNLIITRR – Via San Nicola da Tolentino - Roma;
- payment via postal credit n. 13175005 named for the Istituto Centrale per il Catalogo e la Documentazione, Servizio Tesoreria, via di San Michele 18, 00153 Roma.
The item will be posted only after the payment has been processed
The postal costs are the responsibility of the receiver.